Business Line of Credit
This line of credit is for you if:
- you need to bridge the gap between accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- you need to make a hiring or purchasing decision now that will pay off in the future.
Key Features & Benefits
You may need a little or a lot, but a business line of credit from Valley First allows you the flexibility you’ll need to keep things running like a well oiled machine!
- Starting at $15,000 and up
- Covers daily operating expenses or other expenses
- Can help to reduce interest costs
A business line of credit is attached to your business chequing account (of course, we’re fans of the Unlimited Chequing for Business® account) and lets you decide when and how much you need to borrow. Since we like Keeping it Simple® (and you probably do too), you only pay interest on the amount you actually use.
How we’re Keeping it Simple® for you
- Your application will be sent to your local Valley First branch
- One of our small business account managers will contact you to discuss the details
- You’ll need to come in and sign some paperwork
- You’ll be on your way in no time!
Other services you may be interested in:
At Valley First, we know your business is unique. That's why we customize our business rates for your business based on a number of considerations. For specific business rates, please contact any member of our Commercial Banking team.
When you take out a business loan or mortgage, Valley First can help you protect your family and business with adequate insurance coverage:
- Loan, Life and Disability Insurance
- Group Mortgage Life Insurance
- Mortgage Critical Illness Insurance
This coverage is available at a low monthly cost and may be tax deductible. Plus, for your convenience, premiums can be automatically deducted from your business account.
Ready to apply? Applying for a business line of credit with us is easy!
If you'd like to apply for an operating line of credit, simply contact us and we'll handle the rest.
If you're more comfortable coming in to see us, we'd be happy to set you up with an operating line of credit.
If you’d like to call us, here is a complete list of our branch and insurance office numbers.