This insurance is for you if:
- you own a commercial building or business property.
- you want to protect yourself from the risk of a claim against your business.
- you operate a business in a risky environment—better safe than sorry.
Key Features & Benefits
All businesses have the potential to be sued for bodily injury or property damage caused by the products and/or services they provide. That makes liability coverage the base of any commercial policy.
- “Bodily injury and property damage” provides coverage for defense and settlement costs if a lawsuit is brought against the business for injury or property damage.
- “Products and completed operations” provides coverage for defense and settlement costs as a lawsuit could arise from your business' completed work.
- “Personal injury” provides protection for defense and settlement costs if a lawsuit is brought against the business from a violation of a person's rights or reputation.
- “Tenants legal” provides coverage for defense and settlement costs arising from property damage to the business premises you are using, renting or that are in your custody or control.
Some eligible business classes:
- Commercial building owners
- Business owners
- Directors and officers
Ready to get a quote? We provide simple insurance solutions to suit your needs—contact us today!
Contact us online and let us know what insurance coverage you’re looking for—we’d be happy to provide you with a quote.
If you’re more comfortable coming in to see us, we’d be happy to give you a quote in person and chat about your business insurance needs.
If you’d like to call us, here is a complete list of our insurance office numbers.