Key Person Insurance
This insurance is for you if:
- you have a key person running your business.
- you've worked hard to establish your business and you
want to see it go on, even if you can’t.
- you need to know you’ll be okay without your ‘right arm’.
Key Features & Benefits
At Valley First, we know how important it is to focus on running your business. That’s why, we provide insurance to cover you in case you lose a key person you need to run your business successfully.
- Key Person insurance is designed to protect the health of your business in the event that you, or another crucial employee, pass away or are no longer able to work.
- This is a life or disability policy placed on you (the owner), a director or an employee of your company who is crucial to your business, where the business or a related party (such as a shareholder or lender) is the beneficiary.
- The policy would provide funds to your business to give it time to react to your absence, or the absence of another critical employee. It could be used to pay off debts or finance losses.
As a full service insurance broker, Valley First will provide you with the best rates possible for the coverage you need.
- type of coverage
- type of beneficiary
- type of payout
For more information on rates, call or visit a Valley First Insurance location today.
Ready to get a quote? We provide simple insurance solutions to suit your needs—contact us today!
Contact us online and let us know when you'd be available to meet with one of our expert advisors to discuss suitable coverage options.
If you're more comfortable coming in to see us, one of our expert advisors would be happy to chat with you.
If you’d like to call us, here is a complete list of our expert advisors.