As an employer who competes with many companies for talented employees, you try to offer an attractive benefits package. A group retirement program has become an essential part of such a package.
Key Features & Benefits
- Employers gain an advantage over competitors in attracting and retaining employees as less than 1 in 5 working Canadians have access to a workplace retirement program.
- Employers create a positive workplace environment. Studies consistently show that employees are more productive and loyal when they feel their financial welfare is being looked after.
Plus, your employees are given an opportunity to save and to secure their own future with:
- An ability to start a convenient payroll deduction registered savings plan
- Immediate tax savings as contributions are taken from gross pay before income tax
- Access to funds and services not typically offered directly to individuals
How we're Keeping it Simple® for you
- We'll meet with you to understand your needs
- We can help you with your plan design and investment selection
- We work with you to set up the plan and complete the paperwork
- We'll explain the simple administration process
- We'll provide your employees with information packages, as well as, investment selection and retirement calculation tools
- You'll be set up in no time!
Ready to invest? Creating an investment plan with us is easy!
Book an appointment online to meet with an investment specialist to reach your investment goals.
If you're more comfortable coming in to see us, we'd be happy to open a new investment account for you or make changes to your existing portfolio.
If you’d like to call us, here is a complete list of our branch and insurance office numbers.