RV & Motorhome Insurance
Key Features & Benefits
- Standard and additional coverage options are available so that your RV/motorhome is insured as a vehicle and while you're parked during your vacation.
- Optional excess liability, collision and comprehensive coverage available
- Replacement cost and limited depreciation options
- Emergency road side assistance options
- Coverage while in storage or in use
All policies feature:
- Choice of deductibles
- Option of monthly payments
As a full service insurance broker, Valley First will provide you with the best rates possible for the coverage you need.
In general, several things contribute to the cost of RV/motorhome insurance:
- The type, style and age of your RV/motorhome
- Your claim record
- What additional coverage you choose
For more information on rates, call or visit a Valley First Insurance location today.
Things to Consider
- The type of motorhome or RV you drive— this will have an impact on the premium you pay.
- The replacement cost of your vehicle—this will help you determine what type of coverage you need.
- If you keep many items in your RV/motorhome year round, then you'll want to ensure that the contents of your RV/motorhome are also insured.
Methods of Payment
- Pay upfront—if you've got the money saved, you can pay the premium in full on the policy effective date.
- Pay monthly—take advantage of our Smart Pay option so that payments are more bearable.
- Personal Cheques
- Debit Cards
Ready to get a quote? We provide simple insurance solutions to suit your needs—contact us today!
Contact us online and let us know what insurance coverage you’re looking for—we’d be happy to provide you with a quote.
If you’re more comfortable coming in to see us, we’d be happy to give you a quote in person and chat about your insurance needs.
If you’d like to call us, here is a complete list of our insurance office numbers.