WHAT'S NOT CHANGING
- Cheques and pre-authorized payments will process as usual (e.g. insurance payments, payroll deposit)
- Access to Online Banking, debit cards will not be impacted
- Scheduled transfers (e.g. from chequing to savings) will go ahead as scheduled
- Scheduled online bill payments (e.g. utilities and credit cards), including your post-dated online bill payments will process as usual
- Access to account history and electronic statements will remain the same
HOW THIS CHANGE MAY IMPACT YOU
Effective March 8, you will no longer see your Folio number in Online Banking or on your statements.You will only see your Member Number. There is no need to worry as the changes do not affect your access to Online Banking, account history, e-Statements, debit card or any cheques or pre-authorized payments you have scheduled. We can also continue to assist you whenever you come into the branch.
To better understand how these changes may impact you, we always recommend reviewing your accounts with our member services team.