- Nominees do not need to be members of First West Credit Union.
- Self-nominations are permitted.
- #SimpleGenerosity recipients will be required to designate $1,000 to a charitable organization (of their choice), located in a qualifying community* where First West operates.
- Charitable organizations must be registered with the Canada Revenue Agency, be a community foundation, a non-profit organization registered with the BC Societies Act, or a publically funded school, university or college.
- The #SimpleGenerosity grant will be awarded monthly.
Armstrong, Kamloops, Kelowna, Keremeos, Lumby, Oliver, Penticton, Princeton, Rutland, Vernon, Osoyoos, West Kelowna, Enderby and Area F of the North Okanagan Regional District.