CEBA Application Form (Non-Deferred Expenses)

Skip to main content

​You are on the Canada Business Emergency Benefit (CEBA) Non-Deferrable Expense eligibility application page

Before starting

  • You must be an account signer with authorization to bind on behalf of the business. Accountants, bookkeepers, etc. without business account signing authority can not enrol on behalf of the business).
  • You will need your business 2019 T1 General (or 2018 if last filing)
    • The business Canada Revenue Agency 9-digit Business Number (BN)
    • Net Income amounts

If you haven't already done so you must also:

IMPORTANT: For accounting purposes/future reference, please print or save this completed page before you select “Apply”.

Skip to main content
Skip to main content


Everything is easier with a little help.

Skip to main content