Changes to your online banking login experience
On June 23 we will be enhancing your online banking experience to provide you with an extra layer of security with the addition of two-step verification. As a result of this added feature, the login page you use to access online banking will look a little different.
Rest assured, this will not impact access to your account; you will continue using your existing credentials to log in and will have access to the same functionality you have today.
What you can expect on June 23
- The login page you use to access online banking with will appear slightly different than in the past.
- Upon login, you will be prompted to enrol in two-step verification, which is a mandatory requirement that provides you with an extra layer of security.
- Although you will be given the option to defer enrollment to a later date, you will continue being prompted to enrol upon login until enrollment has been completed.
- If you’ve previously utilized the Remember Me, Biometric or Quick View features and would like to continue doing so, you will need to reset this functionality upon login.
Your online security is our first priority
We are committed to offering you a secure banking experience. That is why we want to ensure you have the information you need to successfully enable two-step verification and understand the benefits this enhanced security provides.
- Check out this quick video for a step-by-step guide on enabling two-step verification.
- If you have further questions, Finley―our digital assistant―is available 24/7 to answer your questions or you can contact our Member Advice Centre team.