In consideration of Valley First providing tent(s) for the event described in the application, we agree:
- To use the tent(s) only for the purpose stated.
- Not to permit any emissions-producing appliances to be used in the tent(s), e.g. stoves, barbecues, heaters, etc.
- Many public parks do not allow staking of our Marquee tents as a method of securing them. We require proof of permission from the proposed location to utilize staking methods owtherwise weights will be used to secure our tents.
- Not to permit any alcoholic beverages to be served from or consumed in the tent(s).
- Not to attach or hang anything to supports or fabric of the tent(s).
- To return the tent(s) to Valley First at the conclusion of the event in the same condition as when supplied.
- To ensure that security is provided to avoid theft or vandalism if the tent(s) is requested for overnight use.
Valley First assumes no liability and we release and hereby agree to indemnify and save harmless Valley First from any claims by and any liability to persons or property arising out of the placement or use of the tent(s) as indicated.
Valley First will provide set-up and removal during regular business hours (9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.). Valley First cannot guarantee set-up and/or removal outside of these hours.
Valley First reserves the right to reject this application at any time or for any reason.